Aptamil Profutura PRE
Aptamil Profutura Pre (800 g), 1 pieces , Free shipping
Each mother is her baby's well-especially at heart. Latest scientific findings that the future health of a baby is affected only about 20% of the parental genes. The remaining 80% of the diet plays a central role. Through a needs-based, healthy eating is characterized from the beginning to the healthy development of your baby.
The new Profutura Aptamil baby milk
The unique composition of the new Profutura Aptamil baby milk helps to lay a foundation for the healthy future of your baby after feeding. Because our Aptamil Profutura Infant Formula Pre contains: LCP Milupan, our patented GOS / FOS mixture, and only lactose. The best Aptamil of all time: In addition, our Aptamil milk formulas contain Profutura the highest LCP content (long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids) under all infant formulas.
Innovation from the ENP * -Research
For many years the ENP research investigates the impact of early nutrition on future development. (* = ENP Ealy Life Nutritional Programming) The latest findings of our research, we combine ENP with 30 years of knowledge of breast milk, to give your baby the best possible start in life.
from birth with LCP Milupan and patented GOS / FOS only contain lactose , Age-appropriate composed foundation for a healthy future latest generation of baby milk from our ENP research Application and Instructions for use: Boil fresh water and allow to cool to about 40 ° C. Give 2/3 of the required amount of water into the bottle. For an exact dosage of the powder strip the enclosed measuring spoon on the stripper. Be required amount of powder into the bottle. Close the bottle and shake well, pour remaining amount of drinking water and shake the bottle contents strongly again. Open the bottle and fit the teat. Bottle Capacity check (ca. 37 ° C) to drinking temperature.
Aptamil Profutura Infant Formula 1 is fixed like exactly the nutritional needs of your baby from birth and supports its healthy development: - From birth as the sole diet or supplementation - After breastfeeding - Following a pre-food - Suitable for up to the end of the bottle-aged
SERVINg: Note the following when preparing baby food instructions very carefully. Incorrect preparation can lead to health problems due to growth of unwanted bacteria. Prepare the food fresh before every meal and feed it to them immediately. Food residues do not reuse. Clean the bottle, teat and ring thoroughly. Do not warm milk food in the microwave (risk of overheating).
Shelf life after first opening: Opened package use within 3 weeks.
storage: Cool (
ingredients: demineralized whey powder (from milk), lactose (from milk), skim milk, milk fat (from milk), vegetable oils (canola, sunflower, coconut, single cell oil), oligosaccharides (galacto-oligosaccharides (from milk), Fruchtooligosaccharide) Whey protein concentrate (from milk), animal oils and fats (Eilipide, fish oil), calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, Sodium citrate, vitamin C, taurine, emulsifier (soy lecithin), ferrous sulphate, vitamin E, zinc sulfate, Nucleotides (sodium salts of uridine, cytidine, adenosine, inosine, guanosine 5-monophosphate), niacin, inositol, folic acid, Pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, biotin, L-tryptophan, vitamin A, vitamin B12, vitamin B1, vitamin D, vitamin B6, manganous sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, vitamin K
-Gluten Free -With Milk and lactose
additives: No Preservatives * without dyes * no artificial flavorings * * lt. law
warnings: ... For Nutrition: Breastfeeding is the best nutrition for your baby. Please talk to your pediatrician or midwife if you want to use an infant formula. ... Dental health of your baby: All baby foods contain carbohydrates. Incorrect administration of carbohydrate-containing foods by frequent or permanent sucking from the bottle can cause severe tooth decay and thus affect health. Therefore, keep the bottle itself and leave your child not to suck on.
Content: 800 g